CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE

SEARCH IN THIS BLOG

SUN-NURSING

SUN-NURSING

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

eBOOKS FREE

Friday, June 8, 2012

Diseases And Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual


Diseases And Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual



By Marilyn Sawyer Sommers, Susan A., Ph.D. Johnson, Theresa A., Ph.D. Beery,

Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
Number Of Pages: 979
Publication Date: 2006-09-12
Sales Rank: 233049
ISBN / ASIN: 0803613377
EAN: 9780803613379
Binding: Paperback
Manufacturer: F. A. Davis Company
Studio: F. A. Davis Company
Average Rating: 5


Nursing book every nurse should have

This book helped me more than any other text book during nursing school. It takes a disease or disorder and breaks it down to the nuts and bolts. With every disease you get: a brief description of what it is, it's causes, gender and life span considerations, what to assess, primary nursing diagnosis, planning of care, common drugs used, what labs to look for, discharge guidelines, and what to document. This is all done in less than six pages on most diseases. This book saved me a tremendous amount of time, and I still use it in my nursing practice today. This book was my life line in nursing school, and I wouldn't have made it through without it. You won't regret getting this book. It can be a life saver.



Review:

Davis' Manual of Nursing Therapeutics for Diseases and Disor

This is a MUST HAVE book for all nursing student and health care professionals. The book is easy to read and provides all the essential details needed to properly care for patients. I utilize this book in all my classes. This is one of the best reference books that I have invested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment